We are now open for Ayurvedic Consultations only. We can take bookings for massage treatments starting from 13th of July.
To read about Ayurveda treatments and massages click here
– You or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
– You are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
Do NOT come to the clinic if you are feeling unwell or exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, including:
– A persistent, dry cough
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– A fever of 100.4° or higher
– Muscle pain
– Sore throat
– New loss of taste or smell
Please respect the sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the studio and shared by employees.
– If you are currently experiencing ANY of the following please advise us prior to booking as it may affect your ability to receive the selected treatment:
Infectious skin condition or skin condition with itching, oozing, redness or hives; scalp infection/dandruff; open cut or wound; severe bruising; high temperature or fever; cold or flu virus/cough; auto-immune disorder; diabetes (Type 1); severe circulatory disorder; heart condition; epilepsy; thrombosis or embolism; recent injury/surgery; recent scar tissue; pregnancy or suspected pregnancy.